Freshwater pearls and colourful real gemstones Necklace -choker
HANDMADE by IJ Design Boutique
Necklace Made of:
• Freshwater Pearls (Diameter 3-6mm)
• Gemstones: Agate, Chalcedony, Jade, Pearls
• 14ct gold plated details
Used only Premium quality of Gemstones and 14ct gold plated details.
2022 Jewellry Trends is all about adding pop of color. As in previous years, 2022 is dominated by all rainbow-colored jewelry. If You will have this necklace You will be ticking of two trends in one: Colors and Pearls.
This necklace You can wear separately or layering with other necklaces 😊💜
SHIPPING & RETURN
Royal Mail / Hermes
- 1-3 working days for UK orders; free signed delivery
- 5-10 working days for EU orders; free tracked delivery
*weekends are not calculated in the working days.
Customer responsibility to ensure that the complete shipping address is correct which include the complete door number, street name, and postcode. We do not hold liability for parcels delivered to addresses incorrectly stated on the order. A collection from the wrong address stated on the order has to be arranged by the customer as we are no longer in possession of the parcel. We would have only followed the instruction initially requested on the parcel.
Items that CAN be returned:
- You receive a wrong item. Email us email@example.com
- The item you think you receive is defective. Email us ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept our customers return non-pierced items within 2 weeks of receiving the items.
When you return:
- The returned items should be in original condition, in original package, put in original gift box. And they should be sturdy wrapped in case of any damage during the delivery.
- A tracking number should be provided to us after shipping it back.
- Customer will be responsible for the return shipping fee and any possible custom fees.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any return purposes.
WE ARE GLAD TO PURCHASE OUR JEWELRY AND REMEMBER THAT ONLY PROPER CARE WILL KEEP YOUR BEAUTY LONGER!
WE RECOMMEND TO AVOID:
• Moisture - no need to store or bathe jewelry in a damp bathroom, especially avoid chlorinated pool water, remove jewelry while washing dishes,
• Various chemical means - jewelry should be protected from contact with chemicals, avoid wearing jewelry for household chores.
• Cosmetic perfumes, varnishes - natural stones and metal details often react to cosmetic ingredients,
• Sharp - when making handmade jewelry with special threads, wires, jewelry ropes, careless handling of sharp objects, it is easy to damage the jewelry, damage it, scratch it,
• Direct sunlight - no need to store jewelry on sunny windowsills, wear it on the beach, jewelry may fade, lose its shine,
Failure to observe this presentation may result in discoloration, fading, discoloration of the jewelry, discoloration of the metal parts, rusting, careless wear, improper storage of the jewelry, alteration of the shape, even breakage.