Natural Aquamarine stone Necklace
Necklace is made of:
• Light blue Aquamarine Gemstone beads (Diameter is 8mm)
• 14k-18k gold plated details and pendant
• Jewellery comes in a nude linen bag with black box and wrapped in gift paper. Perfect to give away
- Necklace length 37 cm
SHIPPING & RETURN
Royal Mail / Hermes
- 1-3 working days for UK orders; free signed delivery
- 5-10 working days for EU orders; free tracked delivery
*weekends are not calculated in the working days.
Customer responsibility to ensure that the complete shipping address is correct which include the complete door number, street name, and postcode. We do not hold liability for parcels delivered to addresses incorrectly stated on the order. A collection from the wrong address stated on the order has to be arranged by the customer as we are no longer in possession of the parcel. We would have only followed the instruction initially requested on the parcel.
Items that CAN be returned:
- You receive a wrong item. Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- The item you think you receive is defective. Email us ASAP email@example.com
- We accept our customers return non-pierced items within 2 weeks of receiving the items.
When you return:
- The returned items should be in original condition, in original package, put in original gift box. And they should be sturdy wrapped in case of any damage during the delivery.
- A tracking number should be provided to us after shipping it back.
- Customer will be responsible for the return shipping fee and any possible custom fees.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any return purposes.
WE ARE GLAD TO PURCHASE OUR JEWELRY AND REMEMBER THAT ONLY PROPER CARE WILL KEEP YOUR BEAUTY LONGER!
WE RECOMMEND TO AVOID:
• Moisture - no need to store or bathe jewelry in a damp bathroom, especially avoid chlorinated pool water, remove jewelry while washing dishes,
• Various chemical means - jewelry should be protected from contact with chemicals, avoid wearing jewelry for household chores.
• Cosmetic perfumes, varnishes - natural stones and metal details often react to cosmetic ingredients,
• Sharp - when making handmade jewelry with special threads, wires, jewelry ropes, careless handling of sharp objects, it is easy to damage the jewelry, damage it, scratch it,
• Direct sunlight - no need to store jewelry on sunny windowsills, wear it on the beach, jewelry may fade, lose its shine,
Failure to observe this presentation may result in discoloration, fading, discoloration of the jewelry, discoloration of the metal parts, rusting, careless wear, improper storage of the jewelry, alteration of the shape, even breakage.
Proper storage and care are very important. Jewelry should be placed in a separate box for jewelry storage, so it will be protected from environmental influences, scratches, interactions with other metals.
It is important to keep silver jewelry as far away from moisture as possible, from the sun, in a safe box or in our bag where the jewelry arrives.
We recommend keeping all jewelry in a box.
When wearing jewelry, they react to the pH of the body, sweating, which can cause some metals to change color, over time, jewelry can lose its luster and are also affected by environmental factors. In order for the jewelry to last a long time, look beautiful, it is necessary to clean it. It is best to use special and napkins, a lot of tools, Do not wash with water or with a damp cloth any jewelry.
It is best to clean metal parts with a special tool or napkin, for semi-precious stones there are also special tools and napkins, if you do not have such a piece of soft material.
Jewelry: Gold plated/silver plated over sterling silver or brass
Keep your jewelry dry. So don't do laundry or wash dishes with them on.
Don't wear them in pool or at a spa or in seawater
Take them off before working out
Keep them away from body chemistry: your perfume, lotion, hand cream etc
Don't use jewelry cleaner to clean them. They are too harsh to them
Put them in a sealed bag and box in a dry and clean environment when you don't wear them.
Jewelry: Gold plated/silver plated over stainless steel
They are waterproof but please keep them away from harsh or sharp objects in case there are scratches left on the surface.